viernes, 31 de julio de 2009

Tocame La Corneta!!!

Celebrando el regreso al DF del TOY SELECTAH, quien se presentara este 21 de Agosto junto a NEON WALRUS, THE WOOKIES y los FRIENDLY FIRES en el club VELVET del DF, dejo este temazo!! el remix que hizo a JESSE ROSE de Touch My Horn!.
Celebrating the return to the DF of TOY SELECTAH, who will be smashing records this 21 of August, back to back with NEON WALRUS, THE WOOKIES and FRIENDLY FIRES at the club VELVET DF, here is this mega track! the remix to JESSE ROSE `s Touch My Horn!
La célébration du retour au DF d' TOY SELECTAH, qui sera les disques sensationnels ces 21 d'août, de nouveau au dos avec NEON WALRUS ,THE WOOKIES et FRIENDLY FIRES au club VELVET DF, voici cette voie méga ! le remélange à JESSE ROSE Touch My Horn!.
庆祝回归到TOY SELECTAH DF,将是非凡的纪录这21 8月,紧接与、NEON WALRUSTHE WOOKIESFRIENDLY FIRES俱乐部VELVET DF,这这条兆轨道! 再混合JESSE ROSE Touch my Horn!.

JESSE ROSE-"Touch my horn"(Toy Selectah "Guarachero Cosmico" Refix)

0 comentarios: