viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

...........Tres Bizarre

Para que mentir.... esto ya lo veia venir, tanto twitting entre DIPLO y TIESTO hablando de una colaboracion, me hacia imaginar como sonaria y pues...... aun lo ando digiriendo asi que, escuchen, y diganme que piensan.
I cant lie... you could see this coming, the constant twitting between DIPLO and TIESTO about a collab, made me wonder how it would sound and well.... i am still digesting this, so listen to it, and tell me what do you think about it...
Je biseaute le mensonge… que vous pourriez voir ce venir, twitting constant entre DIPLO et le TIESTO au sujet d'un collab, fait me la merveille comment elle retentirait et jaillirait…. je digère toujours ceci, ainsi écoute lui, et me dit ce qui vous pensent cela…
我倾斜谎言…您可能看这来,恒定关于collab的嘲笑在DIPLO 之间和TIESTO ,做我奇迹它怎么将听起来并且涌出…. 我仍然消化此,因此听它,并且告诉我你认为它怎么样…

Diplo vs Ti
ësto-C´mon
(via MEXICANOS AL GRITO DE JUMP)

PLUS!!!


Dave Wrangler - C'mon Back to Cali (Diplo vs Tiesto vs Notorious B.I.G.) by davewrangler

0 comentarios: