miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2008

I`ll Fly With You Metal mix



Sparmactro acaba de mandarme uno de sus METAL Remixes, a una clasica de Gigi D`Agostino "I'll fly with you", disfrutenla, espero pronto postear algo mas de este artista emergente mexicano.

Sparmactro just send me one of his METAL Remixes of one Gigi D'Agostino classics "I'll fly with you", enjoy it, hope to post soon some other material of this mexican artist.

Sparmactro m'envoient juste qu'un de son METAL remixes d'un Gigi D'Agostino clasiques "I'll fly with you", appréciez-le, espoir de signaler bientot un autre matériel de cet artiste mexicain.

Sparmactro送我他的一METAL再混合一Gigi D' Agostino經典之作" I'll fly with you" 享用它,希望很快張貼這位墨西哥藝術家一些其他材料.

Gigi D'Agostino-"I'll Fly With You" (Sparmactro Metal mix) MEDIAFIRE

Sparmactro MYSPACE

0 comentarios: